Right click in the data area or click the Office Excel icon on tool bar to prompt the Data Export dialogue.
2 file formats are supported for exporting date: Excel and PDF.
- Visible Report: This will export all the data you have seen (WYSWYG: what you see is what you get) in BTSDA.
NDA View for Visible Report
Excel View for Visible Report
- Layer Report: This will create 4 spreadsheets in the exported file.
Excel View for Layer Report
a) Info: Includes equipment information and basic test information.
b) Cycle: Includes Cycle information.
Cycle Data for Layer
c) Statis: This will show you the step information
Step Data for Layer
d) Detail: This will show you all of the data.
- Customize Report: This provides you with the capability to choose what information is exported.
- Formation Report: This is a semi-function (Question: Not sure what this means) report. Can generate some formation information based on the first charge-discharge cycle.
- General Report: This will export data including Cycle, step and record layer in a single sheet.
Load More Data
1) You can right click on the header to load more data for the export.
2) For more BTSDA operations, see BTSDA Operation.
2 examples are posted below for reference.
- Example 1: The discharge capacities of all cycles performed are exported to an Excel file.
Capacity Fading - Step 1
Capacity Fading - Step 2
Capacity Fading - Result
- Example 2: All the test records of the discharge step in cycle 392 are exported to an Excel file.
Export Settings for Specified Data Range