The following maintenance suggestions for neware battery testing systems are listed.
- To achieve the best performance and testing accuracy, the battery testing system should be calibrated annually.
- The surrounding space must be clean, with proper temperature and humidity levels to avoid influence on the equipment accuracy, damage to the inner circuit or even safety issues.
- Also do not storage battery testing system in a space with large temperature differences, as this will cause inner circuit corrosion.
- Do not use any chemical detergent to clean the inside of the battery testing system. Some unknown chemicals may corrode inner components.
- Use battery testing system and accessories from Neware only.
- Always backup your important data to avoid unexpected errors or failures.
Proper use and maintenance of the battery testing system will help you get the best performance. Our data from many years of investigation and after sales service indicates that battery testing system failures usually were the result of improper use or lack of maintenance. If you are experiencing any issues of our equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us.